Welcome to the acquisition VESTFROST brand device, which was designed and manufactured to the highest quality standards, and thank you for what you have chosen this is the device.
warranty regarding the product purchased by you - is a free troubleshooting device authorized service centers VESTFROST (see list of authorized service centers.) during the warranty period:
- on the model of refrigerators RF 373 *, RF 383 *, CNF 186 *, CNF 201 * - 60 months from the date of sale;
- for other models of refrigeration and freezing equipment - 36 months from the date of sale;
- Other household appliances - 12 months, from the date of sale.
Warranty apply only to devices that are used as intended exclusively for domestic purposes (home), family according to the instruction manual. The warranty is only performed upon presentation of a well-formed warranty card and a document that confirms the fact of being purchased (cash voucher, receipt, together with the spine cash order, expenditure or tax invoice, etc.).
warranty card is filled at the time of sale and shall contain the following information: model and serial number, date of sale, the name and stamp Trade Organization and, after installing and connecting the device (if the device requires special installation and wiring) - statements about the installation
The warranty obligations are not fulfilled in the case of:
- the lack of a well-formed warranty card;
- identify patches in completing the warranty card;
- The absence of a cash voucher, an expense, or a tax invoice;
Discrepancy of information in the cash receipt, or expenditure, or tax invoices in the warranty card;
- it is impossible to identify the device;
- a violation of the rights of consumers to use, transport, connections and storage devices;
- getting into the apparatus of foreign objects, fluids, animals, insects or rodents;
- identify the fact of intervention in the design of the product of individuals who do not have this permission maker;
- detection device damage caused by unstable power supply, gas pipeline, water supply and sewerage network, which operation rules do not meet the Ukrainian standards;
- a significant negative influence of the environment (lightning, fire, flood), that can not be controlled by the manufacturer, as well as careless use of the device;
- If the claim put forward by the consumer with respect to functional characteristics of the device are unfounded, because the available functional characteristics correspond to those declared by the manufacturer;
- If the customer requires changes in the design of devices for the purpose of its adaptation to local conditions, which are different from those that apply in the country, for which this device was designed, produced and / or certified;
- If the customer makes demands to the portion of the device, which will eventually wear out, as well as to parts of the device, which easily beat: glass, plastic, lamps and the like;
- If the customer makes demands on these kinds of works, which he according to the operating instructions can perform on their own, such as: regular child care devices, and the like;
- the identification of chemical, mechanical and thermal damage to the device or its parts.
The requirements that the consumer may push to the seller or the manufacturer of the device, defined by the current legislation of Ukraine.
The rights accorded to the consumer under Article 8 of the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Consumer Rights", the detection of significant deficiencies are carried out only in case of confirmation of these deficiencies authorized service centers VESTFROST.
All the devices must be grounded. Ungrounded devices are potentially dangerous.
manufacturer is not responsible for the harm caused to health and property of the consumer, if it is caused by failure to comply with regulations and establish the connection device. Wrong call the expert authorized service center paid for by the consumer.
In the case of non-payment of an erroneous call the manufacturer has the right to further appeals to the consumer's authorized service centers do not carry warranty marked in the warranty card.
is erroneous call, when a consumer considers a faulty device at the time when it comes to actions that the user can perform on their own and as noted in the manual, such as: checking the presence of voltage in the network, the water supply to the unit, purging water flow, and the like.
Transportation costs, service connection, installation and start-up device shall be paid by the consumer, unless otherwise provided by the terms of sale device Trade Organization. For installation and connection, you can use the services of professionals nearest authorized service center purchased appliances. You can also use the services of Seller or any other qualified specialists. However, the manufacturer and the trade organization does not assume warranty and liability in the event that the device is out of order or has been damaged as a result of improper installation and connection to the network. Filling in the section "Sheet to install" is required and will identify the culprit in the case of failure of the device or causing other harm.
lifetime of large home appliances (refrigerators, freezers, washing machines, water heaters, stoves) is 10 years.
manufacturer guarantees the possibility of using the device for other purposes during the life of the subject to, if necessary, post-warranty maintenance or repairs at the expense of the consumer.
count lifetime of the device is terminated in the following cases:
- Adding to the design of the device changes and improvements, and the use of units, parts, components, not statutory;
- use the device for other purposes;
- damage to the product by the consumer;
- a violation of consumer rights operation of the device.